Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

VIDEO: IBK spaceshipboi – I Come In Peace | View Album Tracklist

IBK I Come In Peace Front
This is one album I can get for free but I’ll take it upon myself to buy it off iTunes when it drops on the 25th of this month. IBK spaceshipboi is finally ready to release his debut album “I COME IN PEACE”, and the video clip below is a collection of snippets to whet your appetite.
I daresay IBK is one of the most complete musicians – not just Gospel acts – in Nigerian music today.
“Some of you know him as the winner of the Don Jazzy enigma beat competition 2011, some also know him as the producer of the first ever BET Nigerian cypher 2012, one of the worlds finest creative music producers, the alien; code name : IBK spaceshipboi is about to land on earth. He is set to take you on a musical journey aboard the martianship positive vibe express and leave you speechless and inspired.
This is the Ace producers debut album called (I COME IN PEACE) and it is being released under his own production company Martianship Music Company.
The album is scheduled for release online on November 25th 2013. on iTunes, Spinlet and other outlets.
With tracks like ‘Light in Me’ ft Tychi already bagging award nominations, I guarantee the world that this is an album you would want to have.”


IBK Collage

No comments: