Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

“My passion for fashion started from infancy and now…” CEO cynosure magazines says on recent interview with naijatatafoe


When I sat to listen to my friend,a boss,and a fashion icon talk I realized how promising his ways has been and would always be…I mean this is a kind of person that inspires the fashion style of living.You need to read this.
    naijatatafoe:
    Alright I know your name but they don’t,so would you mind telling us a little about you?
    Nevile:
    My name is neville noma , am from edo state a graduate of medical lab. Tech from delsu
    naijatatafoe:
    I see you are looking astonishing in your outfit,Tell me what’s with you and fashion?
    Nevile:
    I Have always loved fashion right from infancy.. My early curiosity for fashion channeled my love toward modeling and fashion event management.
    naijatatafoe: Infancy?????!!! Wow! That’s challenging I mean I never had the chance to really know what fashion is all about until I turned 18…and you?infancy?Nevile:
    Lol! That is passion sir,its natural.
    naijatatafoe:
    Yea truely natural,atleast from what I see.So now tell me,What do you do and what have you actually done with this passion of yours?
    Nevile:
    Am the ceo of cynosure magazine,Cynosure Magazine is a fashion and life style magazine established in 2010. We at cynosure magazine have set up a standard for meeting and exceeding client expectation through our commitment to core principles of professionalism, listening carefully to the needs of our clients and work to fulfill them. We also run a modeling outfit which is considered to be the fastest growing modeling outfit by top industry insider and we cast models for promotional works, magazine, TV commercials and billboard
    naijatatafoe:
    Gbabee! Believe! Believe! That’s one inspiring mission you have in and with you.Wow! You said cynosure magazine took ground year 2010…would you mind me asking what your achievements have been since 2010?
    Nevile:
    I Have organised quite a number of fashion shows and given out models to showcase for top nigerian designers and also graced alots of tv commercial and billboards.
    naijatatafoe:
    Mmmh and currently?
    Nevile:
    Currently I am organising the sophomore edition of GLITz on the runway along side the Nigeria fashion recognition awards 2013 taking place at troy lounge beside oriental hotel vi lagos date sunday dec 15th 2013 host nollywood fast rising actor cum model ik ogbonna.. My last fashion event was held in benin and anchored by denrele edun and DAYO EPHRAIM ..my previous fashion events has featured the likes of yomi casual,UTI NWACHUKWU ,YOMI CASUAL ALVINCE , frank osodi and other notable style icons in nigeria.. This forth coming edition will feature the likes of karan igho, juliet ibrahim, adams ibrahim, alex ekubo, orezi, eku edewor, Beverly osu and many more
    naijatatafoe:
    I’m not trying to flatter you sir but you’v gone far into this more than so many of us thought.we hear you are having a dual show! A 2show one runway kind of event can you throw more light on what the Event is all about?
    Nevile:
    Yes a runshow show / fashion awards,The runway show is to give models and designers to showcase their creativity on the runway and the awards will be given to stakeholders in the nigeria fashion industry that have excel in the various field.From fashion designers to make up artistes, models, and also fashion enthusiasts
    naijatatafoe:
    Ok u gatto stop right there,I’m a fashion enthusiast in my own way lol! So I believe I’m getting an award, else(in phyno’s voice)I go run the show down! Lol!
    Nevile:
    Hahahaha what ever you want sire!
    naijatatafoe:
    Hahaha yh sure! I was only joking,so tell me outside this circle,would you mind giving brief history of how you started,disappointments and challenges before this great moment you are on now?
    Nevile:
    Like I said passion drove me into this,so it all started just like that,I knew where I was coming from and where I was heading to.And now I’m here.Have face a lot of challenges , one is the area of sponsorship from brands, a lot of brands are still disoriented about the extant a fashion show could give more visibility and promotion for their products.
    naijatatafoe:
    oh cool!! Passion can do a lot more than I think then…Any lastword like uhMmm words of encouragement to youths with the desire to achieve as much as you have?
    Nevile:
    #clears throat# In one word “FAITH”
    And uhmmm just don’t give up on who you are,its gonna eventually pay oneday.Parents should encourage their children to go into modeling because its has always been a unifying factor for youths and its takes their mind off social vices
    naijatatafoe:
    We hear rumours of brands taking advantage of the models both male and female before giving them a job what do you have to say about that?
    Nevile:
    Yea have heard about that too,but as a model you have to nourish your self exteeem, models should always have pride they should not allow themselves to be used all in the name of getting jobs, when you exact a great deal of devotion to your work with the right packaging jobs will always come.

naijatatafoe:
Wooh so basically u r saying most such incidents occur as a result of mispackaging from desperate models?

Nevile:
Yes sure
naijatatafoe:

if you in anyways encounter such situation what would be your reaction towards it?I mean what being desperate can cause.Nevile:
Just walk away
No matter the money involved, according to gorge bush there are some things you should let go


naijatatafoe:
Oh very nice of you! A lot of us can’t wait to embrace this Glitz on the Runway season… Nevile:
yea! That is because its a furnace so its hot,trending and a brand bew creativity…so Lagos,Benin,ghana,ph city and states in nigeria will be there,so eventuaLly lagos would be locked down in troy lounge on the 15th of december.so you can get your tickets now via http://www.naijaticketshop.com/details.php?id=980 all details are there for you…You can always reach me on twitter via @cynosuremodels and also For booking and other inquiries call 08036919485
naijatatafoe: yea I’ll get my ticket,agat my ticket and thank you very much for a wonderful time with you….uhmmm are you single?
Nevile:
Hahaha sir! Turn off your recorder and I’ll answer you…hahaha
    Don’t miss out on this marvelous show! Atleast I can’t wait to see my number one crush ‘KAREN IGHO’ #hands over face# hahaha come chill out with top celebrities as they take extra bold steps to fashion. Eshe!!
    See some cool pics after the cut
    nevile with fashion icon and Channel O VJ denrele edun
    nevile with fashion icon and Channel O VJ denrele edun
    Nevile and fashion designer Yomi casual
    Nevile and fashion designer Yomi casual
    BBA winner(Uti nwachukwu sire)and Nevile
    BBA winner(Uti nwachukwu sire)and Nevile
    CEO cynosure models and magazine MR Nevile Noma
    CEO cynosure models and magazine MR Nevile Noma

No comments: