Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

READER’S MAIL: I Can’t Look At My Wife In The Eye Because I Cheated On Her


No offence…but this man is one in a million…in fact zillion. He claims he had a fling during one of his trips outside the country and he has been living with the guilt. He can’t even look at his wife in the eye because of this. Now the question he wants us to answer is this; should he tell his wife or just live with the guilt? Oh well, this man must be BORN AGAIN.
In fact Heaven Bound! His mail; I and my wife have been married for 10yrs now and for 7years we had no child. Those were the most trying periods of our lives but I never CHEATED on my wife. 3years ago we were blessed with a set of twins then everything changed. Sex was a no no to my wife, romance zero, even when we travel outside the country on holidays. In one of my trips alone to the uk..I had a fling, and since then I have felt dirty..and always too ashamed to look at my wife… the guilt is much. Please I need your candid advice. Should I tell my wife or just live with the guilty? I need help.

No comments: