Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A MUST READ:AM NOT A BITCH AND DON'T AV BUSINESS WITH THE SO CALLED BEAST(scoraw)-KENNY

Chukwuma Victor A.K.A Scoraw is my Ex-boyfriend.everything was good when I started wif him.later on, we had a misunderstanding and I discovered his true behavious.he's just a snake under a green grass.he turned to be a rough guy,A fighter,Not caring and a beater. Though we are apart buh am posting this to settle what people tinks I am.we fought on d day we broked up and that is main reason why I hate him. But he begged 4 forgiveness and I follow d principal of (forgive and forget)..So I later 4give him and dats y we do talk anytym we meet in outings and parties. There was dis day I went 2 a friend's party,I met him and Scoraw happens 2 be d DJ,we greeted as usual and I kept ma fone and ma purse on my sit with frnds when I was called 2 dance,On getting back,I couldn't find ma fone,wallet where I kept it. I latter find out dat it was my Ex scoraw that took it to punish me. Am sure he wants to bait me so dat I can cum 2 his place to get it.I visited him,wen I did,he beat me up and have a canal knowledge with me.I mean RAPED ME.after this,he still refuse to giv me my belongings I was really mad @him 4 diz action and I called him a beast.He was upset at me.so he tricked me 2 cum 2 his place again by using a strange number 2 call me pretending 2 be sum1else and d caller told me dat he could help me get my items.Had i knw dat he wAs d one calling,I wouldn't have been there.so I fell 4 it again n I ran 2 his place but I didn't enter bcos I don't trust him so I stayed outside his house.waiting 4 d so called caller 2 show up n giv me my belongings. but d caller neva showed up,Scoraw did n he dragged me on d floor all d way 2 his apartment upstairs and I was locked in his room,some minutes later,two of his frnds showed up,I don't wanna mention names here.so I greeted one of dem cos he is a very gud frnd of mine. The second friend said he was hungry and Scoraw said he shuld eat me.scoraw asked him 2 eat me n I called him a fool 4 saying dat n I tried 2 open d door but he slapped me n push me away n he dragged me 2 his room striPped me wit d help of his friend and he took ma nude pix,he later tried 2 gang rape me but I act as if I was going to faint.he asked me 2 dress up n leave bcos he was afraid of me collapsing in his place....I dated scoraw 4 almost a year n he neva see d colour of ma pant,he was d one dat put all dose dirty pix on social networking sites and on BBM not me n he is d one circulating all dose dirty stories abt me I'm not a bitch,I wud ave sleep wit him wen were dating if I am a bitch but I didn't bcos I'm not cheaped.. CONCLUSION:Am using dis moment to explain how wicked guyz are and how stupid they understand the different between love and infatuation.Am happy we are apart but I think this Post and Interview will touch him seriously,I believe this message will affect his fans and every lady who have d intention to date him.

No comments: