Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

"I MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE TODAY "WIZKID AND HIS FORMER BOSS IN A. SERIOUS FIGHT OVER SUPREMACY

The war between wizkid and his former boss seems more controversial than what it seems ..just last week wizkid and his boss were in some kind of heavy fight on twitter and this were there conversation Banky w: I made you who you are today ,I dint know you were such an ingrate all this while and am not gonna pretend as if your absence is not gonna b felt but am gonna find a better artistes to replace you Wizkid replies : I am neva gonna be replaced by anybody you mistook my loyalty for stupidity and don't get mad am moving on with my life Whew what a fight and the tweets were actually deleted and just recently wizkid unveiled his new label STAR BOI ENT

No comments: