Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tonto Dikeh On Collaboration With Dbanj: ‘I feel great, I feel honoured, I feel blessed……’

Tonto Dikeh stargist
Nigerian actress/singer, Tonto Dikeh, now known as the Duchess of DB records speaks about being signed on as the 1st lady of DB records……
She told HipTV:
” I feel great, I feel honored, I feel blessed.I feel everything.Like I have so much butterflies in my stomach .I’m ecstatic and excited about everything .I’m over-joyed,that’s the word.And how it happened,I do not know .It just worked itself out .I don’t think my fans are expecting exactly what I’m about to give to them. Because I’m even surprised about what I’m about to give to them. I don’t expect you to actually expect what I’m about to do.But yea there will be an album.Good stuff.We are not joking at all.”

No comments: